Ammolite is a freight car from the Keystone Railway.
Not much is known about Ammolite.
Ammolite is based on a 7-plank open wagon.
Ammolite is painted cyan with yellow lining. She has her name on her side in yellow with a black outline on side, as well as her gemstone.
Ammolite's gem is a hollow rectangular gemstone. It is orange, blue, green, and yellow in colour and is located on her side.
- Ammolite is an opal-like organic gemstone found primarily along the eastern slopes of the Rocky Mountains of North America.
- It is made of the fossilized shells of ammonites, which in turn are composed primarily of aragonite, the same mineral contained in nacre, with a microstructure inherited from the shell.
- Ammolite is excellent for deep meditation, stamina, and high energy.
- It is one of few biogenic gemstones; others include amber and pearl.
- Ammolite is also known as aapoak (Kainah for "small, crawling stone"), gem ammonite, calcentine, and Korite.
- The latter is a trade name given to the gemstone by the Alberta-based mining company Korite.
- The chemical composition of ammolite is variable, and aside from aragonite may include calcite, silica, pyrite, or other minerals.