So, something I decided to do is list all characters alphabetically listing each of their debuts in each series. So, here we go.
Hey guys, I´m a new admin. You all can come to me if there ever is an issue, and unless you damage the wiki or another editor on it, I will have no issues here.
Restore the Magic needs your help in reaching their goal of 10,000 signatures by May 1, 2019. Please help out by signing the petition below. If you want to take it a step further, you can share with your friends, family, and other Thomas fans who'd like to see this happen.
Link to petition: https://restorethemagic.org/index.php/tatmr_lost_edition_campaign/
Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle!
Hello again, everyone. I recently conducted another interview with head writer, Jacobacranmer. Here is what we talked about.
- 1 Questions
- 1.1 The Television Series
- 1.2 Stories From Sodor
- 2 Answers from
- 2.1 The Television Series
- 2.2 Stories From Sodor
- What do you think of all the recent changes to the television series (i.e and being replaced by and , traveling the world, etc)?
- What do you think about the new international characters, and who are your favourites?
- And what do you think about the returns of , , , and Shane?
- In the Stories of the Sophomores miniseries, 's attitude towards and completely changed from the third season. Is there a reason for that?
- You've recently incorporated Battlebots and Robot Wars into the series in the nin…
Alright, here are my thoughts about the episodes we got this week, from both the UK and AUS.
1. #1 Engine: What I liked about the episode is that we get to interact with the new characters in China, such as Hong Mai, An An, and Yin Long. It was also nice to see Thomas trying to prove that he's actually the better engine, when really he and Hong Mai are both really useful.
The downside of this episode is the pacing. It felt a little rushed. I also wasn't too interested in the plot. While I like the episodes that have racing, I'd say it's being done a little too much lately. A 4/10
Forever and Ever: An episode that, when confirmed, I was excited to see. The summary was very interesting. What I like is how Nia helps Gordon out. It's cool that in…
Hi guys! So, since we got new clips from Big World! Big Adventures! today, I wanted to discuss my thoughts on the upcoming season and special.
- 1 New Characters
- 1.1 and
- 1.2 Hong-Mei
- 1.3 Beau
Sure, I was upset a first at the thought of Nia and Rebeca replacing and in the Steam Team. But, then I found out that Edward and Henry are still going to play big roles on the show, and now, I'm willing to give the new girls a chance.
I was not expecting to get another Chinese engine on the show, so I was definitely taken aback when I heard about Hong-Mei. Much like with Nia and Rebecca, I'm willing to give Hong-Mei a chance, even if it sounds like she's just going to be a Chinese girl version of .
Beau is the new character I am excited about the MOST. I don't …
Restore the Magic needs your help to show that there's interest in getting the director's cut of TATMRR released. Here are a couple of ways you can help us.
1. Take a picture of yourself with the copy of the movie and post it on social media (Facebook: Restore the Magic, Twitter - #RestoretheMagic) etc. 2. You can sign the official petition on our website: http://restorethemagic.org/index.php/directors-cut-petition/
With your help, we'll finally bring the magic back to life. Remember "Keep your steam up!"
Hello UK and US fans,
There is a copy on the UK Amazon website of the one and only "The Island of Sodor; It's People, It's History, and Railways." Now, when you look at the price, it is expensive for US fans. I tried to order it yesterday, and the thing is, you have to check on your spending limit in other countries. For UK fans, I don't know if there'll be any problems since you live there, but I'd just check with your limit with your bank.
Here's the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Island-Sodor-People-History-Railways/dp/0434927627/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1513186985&sr=1-1&keywords=the+island+of+sodor+its+people%2C+history+and+railways
Hope this helps, Loco123456
There has been information that has clarified things a little bit for us; here's the link: http://www.thomasandfriends.com/en-us/articles/thomas-new-adventures
Edward and Henry are still here with us!
Hello everyone on this Wikia.
I know this will be short, but it gets the point across. If you want to help stop Mattel from going about with it's gimmicks for Season 22, which is supposed to be the reboot for the show, along with stopping Big World Big Adventures, please sign these petitions below; thank you.
Recently, the North Yorkshire Moors Railway had some vandals damage a set of Teek coaches. Because of this, I've written the story "Vandals," I highly recommend that you donate to the cause.
When I read the news, I was shocked and had sympathy towards the railway.
I just want to let everyone know that I've got a new story, called "All About George: A New Beginning".
In the story, George and his owner Janer are having problems finding a place to work permanently after Jane's business is forced to shut down. They try the Crocks Scrapyard, McColl Farm, and finally the Sodor Construction Company. But can George and the other machines get along, or will George and Jane be back on the road again? Find out in this journal, written in George's point-of-view.
Here's the link to the video: https://youtu.be/vP_RjwKhil0
Trivia: The story makes a reference to the 1999 script of Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
Hope you enjoy! Feedback is always welcomed.
Hello everyone! Recently I've been doing adaptions, and finally I've decided to also upload my original material. Here's "Freight" & "Looking After Trucks."
Backstory: I was reading my LNER handbook and while I was reading Chapter 11 "Carrying the Goods" there were a couple of facts that inspired me to write both these stories. The first fact is that salesmen go around seeking freight customers. This was used for the idea of "Freight", but instead of salesmen I used the Small Controller.
"Looking After Trucks" was inspired by another fact in the chapter. Trucks owned by companies or that were privately owned couldn't be used for any other purpose. That's why long trains of empty trucks were seen on the line. This is used in order to show Tho…
Hey guys! I've been thinking about uploading Thomas Trainz Content for my Trainz Simulator. But the problem is the fact that I've hardly used the simulator. I don't think it'd make sense for me to download content and not use it. I've also been thinking about doing adaptions. I've been wondering if the wikia would allow me to do so. My first serious attempt at an adaption is on my YouTube channel, which is named Greg Wetzel. The video is called "Cautious Connor Adaption".
Going back to the Trainz idea, I've been looking at routes to download, but I'd like to know what happens when you download content. My biggest question is where would it end up? Does it go directly to the Content section on the simulator? Anyhow, I'm still thinking about …
Hi guys. I recently interviewed head writer, Jacobacranmer and the following is what happened.
- How do you come up with your characters?
- Which of the other writers do you like the most?
- Explain your writing style.
- You seem to focus mostly on the Minor characters of the television series. Why is that?
- Where do you get the inspiration for your episodes?
- Are you currently writing any episodes for season 5?
- What is your favorite episode of the TV series?
- What is your favorite season of the TV series?
- Whhat's your favorite special?
- Do you like the CGI series?
- What is your favorite episode on this wiki?
- What are your thoughts on The Great Race?
- You seem to be using the international engines quite a bit, what is your reasoning for that?
- What are your thoughts …