|This article is about Ruby Zoisite. You may be looking for another Ruby.|
Ruby Zoisite was only seen pulling a train in A Keystone Trip.
Not much is known about Ruby Zoisite.
Ruby Zoisite is a freelance design.
Ruby Zoisite is painted red with green lining. She has a green bufferbeam/footplate and her name on her tank in green.
|RUBY ZOISITE - TOTAL APPEARANCES|
|Crystal Island Adventures - Speaking Roles: 0 - Non Speaking Roles: 0 - Cameos: 1 - Mentions: 0 - Possible Appearances: 0|
- Speaking Roles: 0
- Non Speaking Roles: 0
- Cameos: 1
- Mentions: 0
Ruby Zoisite has a red and green circular gem with a square facet. It is located on her coal bunker.
- Ruby-zoisite is the natural combination of both ruby and zoisite crystals in a single specimen.
- It is also known as "anyolite"
- This name is derived from the Masai word for green (anyoli)
- Other name variations include "ruby-in-zoisite" and "Tanganyika artstone".
- Ruby-zoisite was discovered at the Longido mining district in northeast Tanzania by Tom Blevins, an English prospector.
- To this day, Tanzania remains the only source for ruby-zoisite.
- Depending on its primary constituents, ruby-in-zoisite can vary tremendously in color, pattern and hardness. Zoisite provides an earthy green color, while ruby inclusions give it pink and red highlights.